Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid is easy to apply with our cosmetic guide colour. Tanning agents are activated upon contact with the skin, while the specialist accelerators are triggered following water contact, which further enhance the development process and means that the tan continues to develop after the cosmetic guide colour has been washed off. To achieve an even darker tan, there’s no need to re-apply, simply leave the guide colour on longer to allow for deeper colour development. Includes application gloves, mitt and step-by-step application advice.
Tanning Perfection Directions
- Shake gently before use
- Always wear waterproof gloves and professional mitt when applying
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet we recommend using one of our oil free moisturising products
- Spray small amounts of liquid onto soft side of the mitt and apply in gliding strokes to the body
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet
- Bend elbows and knees when applying
- Rinse off guide colour with warm water after development time
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan.
Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Dry
Skin Tones: Fair, Medium, Dark
Development Time: 1 hour for a golden tan, 2 hours for a bronze tan, 3 hours for a darker tan (MUST not be left on for more than 3 hours)